It is true that the first impression is always the best impression.
Flowers are the best way to make a great impression. However, is it possible to deliver flowers with just a tap? Yes, with the evolution in technology, it is absolutely possible. You can start by building a flower delivery app.
2020 was a year that gave birth to many successful online businesses. The online flower delivery was one such business that is taking over the bouquet and flower delivery business. People want solutions in fingertips. Thus, the flower delivery app is the best solution to deliver flowers to closed ones without visiting offline flower stores.
If you are an owner of a bouquet start-up, a flower delivery app essential in 2021. As the world is still recovering from COVID-19 it is essential for you to own an app that satisfies your business needs. Moreover, an on-demand flower delivery app is a cost-effective solution that will never burn a hole in your pockets.
3 Useful Tips for Developing a Flower Delivery App:
According to IBISWorld, the market for an online flower shop is $5 billion. However, there are only a few flower delivery services. Thus now is the right time to leverage the opportunity and establish your presence with a Uber for flower delivery app.
Creating a flower delivery app is simple. All you have to do is find the best Mobile App Development Company and share your requirement along with the budget. Here are a few tips for creating a flower delivery app.
UI/UX of the App:-
Every user wants an app that is simple and friendly to use. Thus, add features and functionalities that are not complex and add value to the users. Anything feature that is difficult to use and needs tutorial will be avoided by the users. So choose wisely on the UI/UX of your app.
Convenience and Quality:-
The main aim of your app is to make the delivery process quick and simple. It is advised to concentrate on those features that make the app convenient for the users. Users do not want to go out and buy flowers but want to complete the process in a few clicks. Thus offer a quality app that offers convenience to the users.
Satisfy User Requirements:-
Build Apps with features and facilities that satisfy the requirements of the users. Flowers create a respectable impression, so it is a must for you to offer timely delivery. Moreover, starting from the selection of flowers to the colors, you must understand the requirements and act accordingly.
Top 3 Business Models of Flower Delivery App:
Below are the three most commonly used business models in a flower delivery app. These models will fit your business even if you are a start-up, SMB, or an enterprise.
Online Flower and Bouquet Marketplace:-
This model is well suited for entrepreneurs and startups that want to build a marketplace that allows various sellers to set up virtual stores and sell flowers and bouquets online.
App for Flower & Bouquet Chain:-
Business owners that own a chain of flower & bouquet shops can develop an app that manages all the flower delivery with a centralized dashboard.
Flower Delivery Store App:-
Any SMB owner that owns a single flower delivery store can build an app to receive orders and fulfill delivery at the doorstep.
5 Simple Steps to Develop On-demand Flower Delivery App:
The process of building an on-demand flower delivery app includes five simple steps as mentioned below.
- Research and Planning – This is the foremost step that you ought to do before you start the development process. Research is a crucial process that helps you understand the industry and product before you start with the process.
- Competitors’ Analysis – It is safe to understand the moves of the competitor before entering a market. Also, you can start your app with the basic features inspired by your competitors to avoid failures.
- Designing UI/UX and Flow – UI/UX decides the success of your flower delivery app. Check out the App’s flow from the beginning to the end from the user’s perspective to make your app user-friendly and smooth.
- Deciding Must-have Features – There are certain features that decide the performance of the App and thus you must not avoid those features at any cost. Moreover, they contribute to building a Minimum Viable Product for your business.
- Final Development – Upon completing all the steps, you have to perform the final development with the best eCommerce app development company in India. Because they have the expertise and experience to develop successful flower delivery app quickly and easily.
Must-have Features in Flower Delivery App:
The Flower Delivery App Development has two different apps. One is for customers to place orders and the other is for sellers to receive the order and deliver on time.
Below are the must-have features you have integrated into your Customer App and Admin App/ Store Manager App.
A customer app has all the essential features that facilitate users to navigate smoothly and complete orders swiftly.
- Setup Panel – This panel allows every user to enter their email id to generate a password and login into your app and book flowers for delivery.
- Real-time delivery tracking – Live delivery tracking helps users to check where their flowers are exactly. They even get instant updates on pick-up and delivery status.
- Cost calculator – This efficient feature allows customers to calculate the exact cost of flowers and bouquets without purchasing them. Customers can compare and buy flowers instantly.
- Real-time pop-up notification – Customers can set up real-time notifications to receive updates on attractive offers and discounts.
- Order status – Customers can check their order status through the app. They can even retrieve the old orders even after months.
- Offers & discounts – This feature allows customers to save money by using coupons and vouchers.
- Payment gateway – Hassle-free and safe payment gateway allows customers to pay securely. This feature motivates customers to shop without any boundaries.
- Filters to search flowers – Custom filters allow customers to search flowers and bouquets based on their interests and budget.
Admin/ Store Manager App:-
The Admin App allows the business owner to receive orders from customers and complete them seamlessly. Below are a few features;
- Staff management – The business owner can manage staff at fingertips. All the activities such as attendance, wages, personal details, and expenses are clearly available in the form of a dashboard.
- Customer management – Customer details are easily accessible in the App. Owners can leverage this to send personalized Ads and resolve issues instantly.
- Product Management – Products can be managed easily without any hassles. Starting from cost to the flower availability, owners can access it with a single click.
- Sales reports and analytics – A dashboard to view all data related to sales, revenue generated, and expenses incurred.
- Support – Text & Call – Business owners will receive calls and texts to support customers during any crisis.
Cost to Develop Flower Development App:
Developing an on-demand flower delivery app a dream for everybody. But the most common concern is the cost of development. Here are few factors that determine the cost of your app development.
- App Development Company/ Freelancer
- App development framework
- Interactive UI/UX
- Third-party integration
- Development time
- Custom features and functionalities
Bouquet and flower delivery Apps are on demand. Customers want an App that saves time, cost and offers convenience. Start from a scalable MVP with the Best Mobile App Development Company like Soft Suave. Moreover, analyze how your competitors perform in the market and plan your growth strategy accordingly.
Prabin Samuel is a success-driven creative and technical content writer at Soft Suave, having expertise in the web and mobile app development industry. The enthusiasm towards growth and research made Prabin an expert in forecasting the future of the web and mobile app development industry.