Do you find it difficult to find proficient Node.js developers for your App development team and need some assistance?
Then you are in the right place!
Don’t dwell on it, many businesses face this problem. This article explains who are Node.js developers? and how to find a competent one who could make wonders. Also, you get to know the cost to hire a Node.js developer.
Q. Why Node.js?
Before discussing how to find Node.js developers, let us first see why Node.js is popular in App development arena.
Also, its robust ecosystem package manager helps to achieve impressive speed and multi-user proficiency. Business giants like Microsoft, IBM, Netflix, PayPal, LinkedIn, eBay, Uber, etc use Node.js to power their tech Stacks.
Skills Of A Node.Js Developer: -
The demand for Node.js experts is increasing drastically. On the flip side, it’s becoming difficult to find proficient Node.js developers. However, to make this easier, check the skills of a Node.js developer.
However, to make this easier, check whether the developer/team is familiar with the following skills. These skills will play a vital role to ensure the best quality of the project. Besides, without possessing these skills, the developer may take more time to complete even a simple task during development.
- Understanding the agile development methods and principles of software design.
- Experience working with the unit, and integration testing.
- Knowledge of the platform specifics, databases, and cloud platforms.
- Understand the major principles of API development, cloud infrastructure. Also, familiar with the interaction of microservices.
- Ability to solve performance problems, apply static and dynamic typing.
- Experience working with a high load and capability to deliver streamlined, readable, and well-documented code.
- Expertise to solve formulated problems and find non-standard solutions.
- Should be a team player to avoid unnecessary conflicts.
- Technical know-how about various software development techniques, algorithms. Additional knowledge of data structures and architectural approaches will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of TypeScript/CoffeeScript, REST paradigm, SOLID principles, and GOF patterns.
Q. Where To Find Proficient Node.Js Developers?
The best place to hire a dedicated Node.js developer is from an experienced software provider who provides Node.js services. There are also alternative options like hiring freelancers or in-house developers. However, these options have too many flaws than benefits.
Hence getting in touch with Node.js professionals from a trusted company like Soft Suave will help you save a lot of time and money. Some of the perks you get include,
01. Minimize the expenses:
Hiring Node.js developers from us helps you cut various costs like office rent, vacations, insurance, software, equipment, etc. The only thing you need to do is select your preferred developers. Finally, we’ll take care of all the expenses during the entire development.
02. Tight Deadlines, No Worries:
The speed to market will play a huge role in the success of an application. The sooner you introduce your application to your end-users, the more impact it makes. Besides, it would increase the popularity and probability of success to a great extent. Our skilled Node.js experts have a remarkable track record of delivering projects on time. Additionally, they have experience working with appropriate tools, agile principles. This will assist them to tackle tight deadline situations.
03. Timely Updates:
When you hire freelance developers, getting frequent updates will be difficult. Moreover, you need to spend some time managing and supervise them. Whereas, our developers provide regular updates and status about the project. This is made easy by fixing a unified communication tool before the commencement of the project. Also, you can even request video conferencing calls, and screen sharing for more accurate details.
04. Post-Deployment Support:
Hire an expert Node.js developer from us to get the most out of the Node.js runtime environment. As a result, increase the digital visibility of your business. Our developer’s services do not limit to the completion and testing process of an application. If you require further support regarding any bug fixes or any changes that need to be updated or any other assistance, our developers can come to your aid to fulfill all your demands.
05. World-Class Developers:
Our developers have an average of 5 years of experience. This aids them to deliver top-notch Node.js development services. Above all, one of the main benefits of connecting and consulting with us is, you get access to international standard developers. At the same time, you get access to top-grade programmers, designers, and data analysts. They can work with cutting-edge technologies and provide high-quality solutions.
06. Hard Skills Questions:
To examine whether the developer is strong in basic Node.js concepts, you can ask these questions. As a result, this allows you to know his/her technical competency.
07. What Is Common Between Node.Js, AJAX, And JQuery?
08. What Is NPM?
NPM stands for Node Package Manager. Additionally, it acts as an Online repository and as a Command-line utility to install packages.
Q. When Not Use Node.Js?
Since Node.js is a single-threaded framework, it is not suitable for cases where the application requires a long processing time. Hence, it gives the best output when processing needs less dedicated CPU time.
01. Name Some IDEs That You Can Use For Node.Js Development:
- JetBrains WebStorm
- JetBrains InteliJ IDEA
- Komodo IDE
02. Expand REPL:
Q. What Are The Types Of Streams In Node.Js?
- <Readable> – Used for reading operation.
- <Writable> – Facilitates the write operation.
- <Duplex> – Used for both the read and write operations
- <Transform> – Performs the computations based on the available input.
01. What Is The Chaining Process?
An approach to connect the output of one stream to the input of another stream. Obviously, this creates a chain of multiple stream operations.
02. Do You Know About Event-Driven Programming?
It is the triggering of functions based on events that can be programmed in an App to execute specific functions. However, it is triggered when a user clicks a button, scrolls the mouse over texts, or presses a key.
03. What Can We Use To Handle Async Callbacks?
Event loop can effectively handle every async callback on Node.js. Besides, it also lets the developers assign listeners to events for a callback.
04. Does Node.Js Support Cryptography?
Node.js utilize Crypto(module) to render cryptography functions. Hence, this enables us to get some useful features like,
- Verify functions
- Collection of hash HMAC wrappers
05. What Are The Types Of API Functions In Node.Js?
- Asynchronous, non-blocking functions
- Synchronous, non-blocking functions
06. What Is The Main Function Of Middleware In Node.Js?
Middleware functions help in the execution of all types of codes.
07. How Can We Avoid Callback Hell In Node.Js?
We can use Async.js, Async-Await, and Promises for that purpose.
08. Name Two Tools That Can Ensure A Consistent Style:
09. What Is Libuv Library?
It is a C library that supports multiple platforms and is responsible to handle the thread pool.
Soft Skills Of Node.Js Developers: -
Soft skills are also equally important as hard skills, especially for a long-term project. To avoid confusion, conflicts among team members, analyze communication skills, stress tolerance of the developer. Also, get to know their teamwork, and conflict management skills.
Final Thoughts: -
In conclusion, before making your final decision, it’s always a better option to check the skills of the Node.js developers and define your requirements. Furthermore, analyze whether the hourly rates are affordable for you and fix the timeline of the project. If you still need any clarification or have any questions regarding the topic, feel free to contact us!